Monday 6 August 2012

Betrayal and Cages

So me and Danny were on our way to the Forest of Void when all of a sudden, Danny whacked me on the head with the hilt of his knife. It hurt like hell and then every started going blue... I think everything was supposed to go black, but this is Bliss that I'm in, so I kinda guessed things will be different. And with that, I started going down until I fully went unconscious.

I woke up to find myself inside what appeared to be a cage, I could see it was crudely constucted out of stone; just a roof, floor, door and bars. The cage was somewhat old as it had moss growing all over it, I don't know how I was able to tell judging by how dark it was. I turned around to see someone was pulling this cage up some sort of mountain path, it was Danny! He was pulling the cage with a rope as if I weighed nothing, something was different about him... Without looking back at me, he began to speak.

Danny: "So you're finally awake huh...?"
Me: "What's going on you crazy bastard?!"
Danny: "I knocked you out, put you in a cage and now I'm pulling the cage with you in it..."
Me: "Ok...Why did you do that stuff."
Danny: "So that I can take you to the Super Archangel..."
Me: "Wha-?"
Danny: "The ultimate Bliss lord has commanded that I bring you to him. So it was necessary for me to knock you out so you couldn't stop me from bringing you to him..."
Me: "But I was trying to get to him in first place! You were already bringing me to him!"
Danny: "Yes but, you were going the wrong way..."
Me: "But you were leading me that way!"
Danny: "Enough! We draw near to the Super Archangel!

With that last sentence, Danny reached into the cage and fucking slapped me. After he did though, I felt a burning sensation on my cheek, I found that after being slapped, I could no longer open my mouth to speak. I was pretty pissed at this, so I just started typing this post. And here I am now, we're almost at the top of the mountain and I can see steampunk tentacles flailing all over the place up there. I'm going to admit it, I'm a little bit nervous... but I've got a plan. I'll end this post here for now.

Good luck in your endeavours, Writerer. Except you Danny, you suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment