Sunday 14 October 2012

Tale of Recollection #2

So there I was, plummeting towards Earth, clearly at such speed, crashing into the ground would kill me. But I knew I wasn't going to be able to find out as I was starting to black out. I wasn't actually that scared, to be honest I was rather pissed at how easy Paralaladox defeated me. If I was still holding my interdimensionary laser katana, I would've defeated him with ease. Eventually I blacked out.

I awoke to find myself being stared at by a bunch of random people, they looked concerned, but I had no idea why. I felt fine, but then I remembered that I had been falling towards the ground at like 100MPH, but I didn't feel like I had smashed into the ground... I noticed that I was lying on the ground, so I tried to stand up, only to fall back over, my sense of balance seemed off. I tried getting up more carefully the second time, but my sense of balance still seemed off.

"Are you alright miss?" one of those random people said to me, I was a little concerned that he had called me miss, I mean I didn't think I looked that feminine... "Do I really look that feminine to you?" The random person looked at me oddly "Well the breasts are kind of a give away..." they said. I replied "Well yeah, I gues- wait what?!" I looked down and saw that two lumps were coming from my chest. The random people started saying how I may have a concussion and should go see a doctor. But I told them that I was just kidding and that I should really be going, with that I ran off, around the corner.

I looked at my reflection through a shop window and saw that I definitely was a woman, I now had shoulder length black hair, green eyes... other stuff that had changed... I was even wearing different clothes than I had before. I checked my pockets for any ID, and found a card saying that this woman's name was The 'Living' Woman. I had no idea what was going and was starting to consider that I now had the ability to change forms when suddenly a mobile phone in my pocket was ringing.

But again, I have to cut this short as I need to go do something again.

Good luck in your endeavours, Writerer.











No comments:

Post a Comment