Wednesday 25 July 2012

Bass Solo and Super Archangel

Something bad just happened. Well, I say bad, you probably won't find it as bad as I find it bad, or like someone who doesn't read this blog at all, won't find it bad in the slightest, but I find it bad and that's how I'm going to describe the situation. I'm getting sidetracked... The fact of the matter is, something bad has happened, my room mate... has been taken. Here's the story of what happened:

Basically, me and my room mate were playing guitar hero and my room mate was yelling at me because I kept trying to do bass solos. When all of a sudden, there was a loud explosion from up stairs which alarmed us both, but then I remembered that I had set my computer to play the sound of explosions at random intervals so we calmed down a bit. All of a sudden, we saw Archangel crashing through the window.

Archangel stood up, shaking off the glass and looked over at me and my room mate. "Sup..." he said, me and my room mate didn't really respond, we were kind of startled. He then said "Usually its polite to say hi back but whatever...But anyway, Writerer! Witness as I gain ultimate power!" I had had enough of Archangel by then so I went, "What is your problem?!" This made the Archangel step back a bit as if I made him jump.

He didn't answer me, but instead took a glass orb out of his pocket. I noticed that a miniature slenderman was trapped inside it, I could see him trying to break free from the glass orb, slenderman looked mad. Archangel rose the glass orb in the air and shouted "Watch as I gain ultimate power!" and then Archangel started eating the glass orb, don't ask me how he did it with a gas mask, he literally started eating the glass orb with slenderman in it!

And suddenly, a silvery glow came out of Archangel's gas mask eye parts. As this happened, I turned to see my room mate being dragged by an invisible force towards Archangel, she didn't seem very happy about it...in fact, she seemed scared. I rushed over and tried to grab her hand, to pull her away from Archangel, but I was to late... she got sucked into Archangel's gas mask. As soon as that happened, the silvery light, turned golden.

As I watched Archangel do something, I saw him beginning to get taller and more and more steampunky, he also started to take his trench coat off for some reason... he didn't have a shirt on underneath, he didn't have nipples either, nor a bellybutton. After about 1/2 an hour, the light stopped and I looked at Archangel to see this. (I took a picture of him, don't ask how or why.)



"This...power...it is so...powerful!" he said, with a mixture of Archangel's, Slenderman's  and my room mate's voice. I stepped back a little. "What did you do to my room mate, Archangel!" I shouted at him. He looked over at me and said "I am no longer Archangel... Call me SUPER ARCHANGEL!" I thought that was a stupid name and was about to tell him when suddenly he rose one of his steampunk styled tentacles and with a flash of golden light, someone appeared in its grasp.

I realised that it wasn't just any person, it was this guy I knew, he went by the name Somnambulist. Somnambulist looked at me and said "All is right when you make the rules!" Super Archangel rose another steampunk tentacle and jammed it into Somnambulist's brain and before I knew it, he was dead. "Why the hell did you do that?!" I yelled at Super Archangel. He laughed at me and said "Testing out my powers... well I'll be leaving then, we shall have out battle a bit later, I have more power testing to do." and with that, he disappeared in a flash of smoke.

I was left standing there, alone. My room mate was actually gone this time... and I wasn't about to just sit down and take it, that dick head had taken my room mate and I can't afford to pay the rent by myself. So I grabbed my laser katana and slashed open a portal to bliss. I'm just getting my stuff ready and writing this post before I go.

I guess you could call this whole situation was... Khaos...

Good luck in your endeavours, Writerer.

1 comment:

  1. " I guess you could call this whole situation was... Khaos..."

    Man, the 4th Wall is really taking a pounding this week.

    ReplyDelete