Monday 30 July 2012

Blissville and Danny the stabber

I managed to find is some weird town called Blissville. When I jumped through the portal, I ended up right in the middle of the village and all of the town's people were staring at me...with their weird blissful expressions. I'm actually kind of annoyed about that to be honest, I seem to be the only one in Bliss that doesn't feel any bliss, I have no idea why though! Its probably the interdimensionary laser katana working its lasery magics on me.

When I arrived in Blissville, I was told by one of the town's people that I would need to get my money exchanged for Bliss dollars, which only gave me like 30 Bliss dollars to £100. Its ok though, because I had enough to pay for a hotel room and a team of people to keep my portal open and some weird food called Bliss nuggets...they're alright though, they're chewy. The town's people are actually quite friendly, they're just kind of annoying to talk to because they're blissful all the time and they go on about how much they love the Archangel.

Once I had all my affairs in Blissville sorted, I started going around town asking about Super Archangel and his whereabouts but they just started dancing and uttering what they called 'super prayers' to him. I was starting to get annoyed when I suddenly heard the voice again. We actually had a nice conversation.

Voice: Sup, Writerer hows it going?
Me: Trying to find out where Super Archangel is...
Voice: Follow the red lines.
Me: Wha?
Voice: Follow the fucking red lines!
Me: Ok! Ok!

So I took the voice's advice and followed a red line which was conveniently right in front of me, I took about 8 steps before it ended though, I turned around to leave to come face to face with a bearded gentleman with a monocle. He looked at me with a crazed expression and whispered "I hear you're looking for Super Archangel...". I nodded slowly and took a step back away from him. "They call me Danny the stabber in these parts... can you guess why?" he said as he began to draw a knife from his pants and then I noticed that it was in fact... a laser knife!

He lunged at me but I quickly parried with my laser katana and from there we had an epic battle that was so amazing that I can't possibly describe it properly in this post, so I won't try. Eventually though, we tired each other out and we went to Danny's cabin to discuss stuff. He lit his pipe (yeah, he smokes a pipe) and began telling me about how Super Archangel has begun trying to make Bliss more civilized and has begun removing the blissfulness feeling in people, he then told me of a map that always leads towards Archangel so it should still work on Super Archangel.

Danny got up at that point and got the map out of his pants and handed it over to me.

Danny: That is the map that leads to Super Archangel!
Me: Ok, ok, you don't need to yell...
Danny: I shall accompany you on your journey!
Me: Uh...no thats alri-
Danny: ONWARDS!!!!

And at that, he ran out of the door, I should probably set off too. I was just using Danny's computer to type up this post. Yep, they have computers here in bliss now, oddly enough, they run on windows 7... Well anyway, I really should set off on my journey.

Good luck in your endeavours, Writerer.

1 comment:

  1. INT/EXT.Bill's Mind - Unknown Time
    V.O: It's a bit crazy hearing voices.

    SMILES
    Yeah, tell him Bill

    ReplyDelete